Progesta is a contraceptive injection containing a progestin (150 mg Medroxyprogesterone acetate): a hormone similar to the one produced naturally by the ovaries. It is injected into the muscle (usually the upper arm or buttocks) every 3 months by a health professional. It is also known as DMPA-IM.
How it works
- Suppressing ovulation (release of an egg)
- Thickening the cervical mucus, so sperm cannot reach the egg
- Thinning the lining of the uterus (womb) to prevent implantation
- Very effective in preventing pregnancy
- Does not interfere with sex
- No pregnancy worries for 3 months Total privacy – no one can tell you’re on Progesta
- Good hormonal option for those who cannot take estrogen
Sorry, it looks like some products are not available in selected quantity.